Monday, August 2, 2010

HCG Weight Loss Tip of the Day - #4

Make sure you keep your frig stocked so you never have to scramble for what you will eat. The easiest way to stay on the protocol and lose that weight effortlessly, is to always be prepared. Be a good scout ..... shop, weigh, wrap and prepare your food bowl for the next day, the night before.Wake in the morning and don't think about what you will eat. All you need do is grab and run.

Hint ....have a little toaster oven... use it to broil your protein - only takes a minute or two. I always have my meat presliced so when I'm done broiling - I broil on a piece of aluminum foil - I use the same foil to wrap my protein and then wrap that package additionally in a piece of plastic wrap. I grab my prepackaged veggie and my fruit and I'm good to go until dinner time. When I'm at work and I get hungry, my food is precooked and ready to eat at a moments notice.

For more tips and information visit http://www.avoiceforchange.com/ or email the best hcg weight loss coach around, donna@avoiceforchange.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment