Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Detox, Detox, Detox and then .... Don't let another year go by

Don't let another year go by not knowing that you have options and acting on them.  The old saying "without your health, you have nothing" is so true.  See what Elly had to say about New Medicine. 

"My amazing journey through the detox program. What can I say, my life is now better than ever! My energy levels have sky rocketed, I don’t need naps, and I love the way I look. Dr. Edward and Dr. Julie are two truly amazing people. I started this program 2 days before Thanksgiving only because I mentioned wanting to lose 5lbs. If you knew what I used to eat before, you would be shocked that I could even make this change!

Monday, January 04, 2010 was my last day on the program and I lost a total of 21lbs. In size, I have lost inches in places I never knew I had any to lose. Everyone should take part in this journey of health. People tend to ignore the major issues going on in their bodies & remedy it with prescription medication – this is NOT the answer. One change in diet and hcG detox will cure most forever.

I hope that through my experiences, it will convince others not to keep putting this program off. It works, and I feel great! I’m looking forward to my new healthy lifestyle." Elly S

There is more to great health than just weight loss.   Find out more.  You too can be just like Elly ... visit New Medicine Foundation today and listen to some of what Dr. Edward W. Pearson is talking about and teaching.  If there is any thing that I can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. That is what I am here for.

Abundant happiness and great health always,
Donna Appel
866-464-4931 Office
561-389-6958 Cell
donna@avoiceforchange.com
donna.appel@newmedicinefoundation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment