Saturday, February 19, 2011

And Another Happy Weight Loss Detox Client

This message was received Saturday, February 19th.

Good News! Last week I could not button the bottom two buttons of my XL woman's uniform top I needed for volunteering at the Musical Instrument Museum.   I was considering opening up the sides or just buying one size larger to fit over this stomach and hips. Today I tried it on again and I fit it perfectly. What a joy to look better in my clothes. Hurray!!!!   TM, Arizona

Remember you too can get back into your too tight clothing, rid yourself of candida yeast, excess belly fat and that stored fat that's impossible to get rid of. Good bye cellulite.  Detox your body at the cell level from the inside out.

Find out how by visiting A Voice for Change today. For information on hormone balancing and an hCG injectable program, visit me at the new medicine foundation by clicking this link or emailing donna directly at New Medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment