Thursday, April 7, 2011

HCG Day 24 Phase 1, Hints, Tips and Inspiration

A new way of thinking - When I reach for things that I know are not good for me, I step back, take a deep breath and choose differently.

I feel it imperative to repeat what is written in your manual once again to avoid frustration mode.  When your weight loss number slows, you really need to be clear on what is happening during this process.  This information can be referenced in your manual.  The idea is to keep you prepared and ready should a plateau occur.  Remember your thoughts create your reality and knowledge is power!

If you are hitting a plateau, email or fax me your food intake sheets and let me review them.  Many times I can spot something that is amiss and with a little adjusting, we can get you back on track.  Don’t delay sending them though.  Every day counts.  You want to realize the maximum loss as your days for losing are numbered in Phase I only.

You can contact me through my normal channels on http://www.avoiceforchange.com/ or send an email message to donna.appel@newmedicinefoundation.com or donna@avoiceforchange.com

Now you know (NYK) to seize the day!

Namaste (I bow to you), Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment