Thursday, April 28, 2011

HCG Day 42, Phase I, Hints, Tips and Inspiration

Thought for the day – Escape is easier than change. -Unknown

-- Tip --Today is your last day of using hCG. Are you prepared for what lies ahead of you? Are you getting ready to waltz into Phase II with a sound plan that will support your efforts and not bring you back to acting in old patterns? Get a game plan in place. Re-read my book, investigate ways to make your changes permanent. Sign up for my EFT training program. I will teach you how to change subconscious thoughts. It is quick and easy and once the technique is learned, you’ll be able to go off and practice at your own pace and make other amazing changes in your life, not those just centered around food and eating.

Namaste (I bow to you),
Donna

You can contact me through my normal channels on http://www.avoiceforchange.com/
or send an email message to donna.appel@newmedicinefoundation.com or donna@avoiceforchange.com


Image found on www.richardbejah.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment