Saturday, May 7, 2011

I {Heart} Happy Clients!

Dear Donna,

     I want to thank you for your weight loss program.  When I started your program, I weighed 147lbs. (I couldn't seem to lose weight even though my diet was so strict and I exercised so much.)  Lately I have been enjoying my new weight of 132 lbs!!!  I cannot thank you enough for helping me get to this point!

Gratefully, CT, Texas


Congratulations on your progress, Gratefully!!!
How exciting! I'm so proud I could burst!!

Namaste (I bow to you),
Donna



Contact me through my normal channels on http://www.avoiceforchange.com/ or send an email message to donna.appel@newmedicinefoundation.com or donna@avoiceforchange.com


Image found on www.realbeauty.com
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment