Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Will You Be Eating Bugs? The Possibility is Real!

 


I just heard from Mike Adams, The Health Ranger.  Think they were kidding about eating bugs?   

Guess what Tyson Foods is up to?  They’ve launched their insect protein manufacturing plant, the first one in the USA.  Guess what else?  They will be feeding their little critters processed food scraps that are not suitable for human consumption.  Sounds like what they do with fluoride that they put in toothpaste.  It’s just a toxic byproduct of aluminum manufacturing.  What better way to get rid of it – feed it to us and tell us it’s good for us, good for our teeth!  We’ve been down that path many times. 

Remember, you’ll own nothing and like it and you’ll eat bugs for food and like it.  Not on my watch.  I know I won’t be eating bugs and I’ll own what I want to own because I’m an American, I’ve worked hard to have what I have and I live by my faith in God and the US Constitution.  I do not live under the satanic communist rulers that are trying to take over our country. 

Listen to Mike Adams as he explains the latest info coming out of the demonic realm about eating bugs via food production – beware of the company Protix.  They are in cahoots with Tyson. 

Fast forward to 17:18 minutes in to the podcast to learn more.   https://www.brighteon.com/e39d5ad5-fb85-4c6c-a743-502f6a3b2a90     

REMEMBER, KNOW YOUR FARMER – Especially your local farmer.  Your community matters!  Visit a farm near you and show them your support.  https://flpacres.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment