Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Happy Weight Loss Client

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:23 PM
To: donna@avoiceforchange.com
Subject: Testimonial: Donna, please feel free to use whatever of this you would like.

I have been on dozens of different weight loss programs over the years and found hcg to be the easiest and fastest weight loss system I have ever tried. Donna was a great coach and I felt great throughout the program. You eat natural foods that you buy at the store, no need to buy special products, no outrageous exercise program, just moderate exercise that is very doable, and instructions that are easy to follow. This program is something I believe I can follow for a lifetime as I learn about what's best for my body's nutritional welfare. I do not intend to gain back the weight again which has been the case with each of the weight loss programs I have been on in the past. I am so tired of the yo yo and now I know that part of my life is over. I can be balanced and happy. hcg and Donna gave me the help I needed and now I can take it from here on my own. Thank you very much! Rita from Tempe, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment