Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another successful client ...

I love these emails …. 

"Donna, I wanted to tell you thank you for such a fantastic program!  It truly is one of my all time best, favorite purchases ever!  Right up there with cars and houses.  You make everything so simple and easy to follow.  As an educator, I could tell that you have done years of research on your program and it shows.  To date, I have lost 45 pounds over the past 4 months.  My head is clear and I have my energy back!   Most Gratefully, LVT, California"

Namaste (I bow to you), Donna

You can contact me through my normal channels on http://www.avoiceforchange.com/ or send an email message to donna.appel@newmedicinefoundation.com or donna@avoiceforchange.com




Image found on www.tucoo.com
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment