Saturday, June 1, 2024

 


This is a must-see walkthrough of the manufacturing process for the company that I believe is the purest supplement manufacturer in the United States and possibly in the world.

It is worth the hour or so to sit down and watch so that you too will feel secure when you purchase Global healing Institutes supplements and products.

If you can show me one other manufacturer that goes through the Manufacturing process better than or even equal to GHI, I'd like to know.

Attention to detail has gone into every aspect of this Manufacturing facility. It is not NSF certified which is a good thing. If you are taking any supplements that are NSF certified, I suggest that you discontinue use immediately.  These Products  have been put through x-ray. When you watch this video, you'll understand what I am talking about. It's similar to what you go through at an airport in order to go through security.

I have never personally gone through one of those units. I always request a Hands-On pat down. It's a pain in the neck and time consuming however I will not subject my body to further poisoning. We have enough to deal with between breathing in chemtrail residuals, contaminated water, contaminated food and EMF poisoning.

Don't miss out on this walkthrough. It is eye-opening. You will realize what other manufacturers are not doing to preserve the integrity and purity of what they are selling.

I will be doing a recorded podcast to further explain why I believe this is so important. For now, watch the video and get educated.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXvzu6yw48

Integrity and honesty matter?  Watch, learn and share.  Then look further on my page and learn what I recommend and why.  There is a recommendation for every Global healing product sold. You owe it to yourself to understand each product that you consume and how it affects the body.

Dr. Edward Group will never ever be bought. There isn't enough money in the universe. He is not motivated by money. I promise you.  Again, don't believe me then prove it.

Learn more about Donna Appel Sherman.  She is AVoiceForChange.  Visit us at  https://flpacres.com/health-wellness   Or go right to our Substack page.  Sign up and join our Health and Wellness community.  We will be sharing information on all levels of health and wellness with recorded broadcasts, newsletters and other information including natural solutions to keep people safe as we navigate these turbulent waters.  Join us and stay united.   https://substack.com/@avoiceforchange

No comments:

Post a Comment