Friday, June 7, 2024

AI, Chad-GPT, Mind Control, Bird Flu & More - Updates That Will Blow You Away




More lies that human beings need to be aware of.  

Is AI really everything wonderful that it is being claimed to be?  Did you see the clip from Mike Adams, the Health Ranger?  If you didn’t, watch here https://www.brighteon.com/cc6fcf48-eb0a-4207-a372-76caf459a468    This is a must see clip about Microsoft inventing a mind-blowing deepfake technology that is indistinguishable from reality … to replace BILLIONS of humans with DIGITAL AVATARS.  

To read my entire article, check out my Substack page. There is so much information out there that can keep you safe. I’m staying on top of it all.  I am using everything I teach about personally, all the devices and techniques. I will share with you my outcomes, experience and expertise gathered over the last 20 years.  Sign up today and I will help you learn so that you too can keep yourself safe, your family members and friends safe, from the silent weapons we are being bombarded with in their effort to control humanity and take over the world, not just America.  https://substack.com/@avoiceforchange

No comments:

Post a Comment