Sunday, March 6, 2011

HCG Day 13, Phase 1, Hints, Tips and Inspiration

Thought for the day – Positive thoughts create positive realities. unknown

I am positive that you will succeed. I hope my reality is aligned with yours. If it isn't, email or call me so we can discuss. That is what I am here for.

And if I am a little tough at times, remember this as I quote Richard Brodie .... “Personal growth occurs when we allow our belief systems to flex and grow with us. When we develop an inflexible mind-set, we stay stuck with what we’ve got.”

Staying stuck is not in my mind set let alone my vocabulary. You hired me to coach you and that is what I will do to help you realize success. It’s not always easy but it is always done with love and commitment to never give up!

Now, remember to make sure your refrigerator is stocked and your food bowl is ready for the next day. Taking care of you last, is not an option! Shop after you have eaten a meal, not before. Give yourself every opportunity for success. Make sure you email me with your weight loss progress every couple of days.

Questions? Visit http://www.avoiceforchange.com/weight_loss.html for a host of info from recipes, FAQs, Dos and Don'ts to Keeping it Off and Testimonials. Still can't find the answer? Send us an email!

Happiness and great health always, Donna Appel

No comments:

Post a Comment